This Post is Turbulence Training Review – Click below If You’re looking for:
First of all, with Turbulence Training, you really do not go out to a gym to do this program. This is very advantageous over other programs. This program was really designed to be done at home so that you do not have to go out and buy a gym membership.
This remains the great advantage over other weight loss programs because you can work out in the comfort of your own home. You don’t need to worry about motivation, no worries about how you look and the kind of equipment you have.
There is one thing that you may want to keep in mind. To begin turbulence training, you should be in good health. If you are really in bad shape, then this program will not work as well. However, as your physical condition improves, you will get better results from this program.
Idea behind Turbulence Program
The one thing you should bear in mind about the program developed by Crag Ballantyne is that its main focus is built around proven research in regards to the subject of human physiology seeking the best way to get rid of body fat. What this program does not do is rely on the common misconception that the best way to burn the fat is by doing repetitive cardio repetitions that will simply tire your body. These things simply do not work!
You can run every day of the week or even use the stair stepper until you drop, but you will not see nearly the results as you would if you used the turbulence training program. In many studies, the proof is that if you do short burst workouts this is an excellent way to burn belly fat. The long, slow effects of doing those cardiovascular workouts really hardly worked at all!
Turbulence Training Program
1. You only train three days weekly.
2. The first part of the workout is resistance training and is then followed by Interval Training.
3. Do two – four sets for each exercise and six – eight repetitions per set.
4. In supersets, pair “non-competing” exercises.
5. Take a minute’s rest between exercises.
6. Perform two warm-up sets.
7. After each workout follow with Interval Training.
8. Put different exercises in your workout every three weeks.
9. Work on decreasing your caloric intake by eliminating some saturated fat and processed carbohydrates from your diet.
- Concise material, no “fluff”
- Plenty of options for exercises and workouts
- These workouts will help you shed that extra fat and tone up
- Workouts last fifteen to twenty-five minutes so only do them three times a week
- You can do most of these in your own home
Even though the program is an awesome system, it has its flaws. Here are a few cons:
- You have to develop your own ideas about meals. If you are not good at counting calories this could be a problem.
- Workout routines seemed similar to other programs.
- It is not for the skinny person who wants to bulk up.
This sounds like a good program to try, but if you tried every fitness program out there, you would be broke! It is important to do your research so that you get the program that is suited for you.