This Post is Truth About Six Pack Abs Review – Click below If You’re looking for:
The Truth about Six Pack Abs, written by Mike Geary, states that if you happen not to be a part of the 2 – 3 percent who is a lean machine exhibiting their six pack of abs, you can stop wasting time doing ab exercises.
Mike claims that the last thing you want to do is to work out your abs. Instead, if you really want to lose that stubborn spare tire, you should concentrate on three other things first. Then you will be able to lose that beer belly, trim down that waist and finally be able to show off that six-pack of abs that have been hiding all of this time under your fat.
In The Truth about Six Pack Abs, the author is able to back up his claims with certain recommendations not only for nutrition but also exercise. Even though you have not heard of them, in this Ebook, these are quite effective, healthy as well as state-of-the-art ways that will help to burn fat, help boost your metabolism and keep the weight off so it will never return again.
No matter what weight loss you choose to follow, you should always go over the pros and cons of the program. Let us examine the pros of The Truth about Six Pack Abs:
- Focused, Metabolism-Boosting Exercises – Your attention is focused on compound, multi-joint exercises that will result in a sustained maximum fat burn. Most people think the more time you spend doing those long cardio routines you will develop those six-pack abs. No, that will just break down your muscle tissue and will not result in any sustained fat loss.
- Fat Burning Nutrition – Mike says that you should eat just like the caveman and eat healthy meats, vegetables and fruits. Keep it simple and it will work.
- Practical and Balanced – Mike advises you not to go crazy over the amount of carbs, proteins or fats that you consume. Rather, you should focus on quality and stay away from foods that are processed or fake.
- No Need for Willpower – Mike does a good job in providing you with two mental techniques that will eliminate the need to rely on our own willpower. Let’s face it, there are very few of us who have unbreakable willpower.
All weight loss programs have some negative things about them. Let’s see what the cons are in The Truth about Six Pack Abs:
- Too Many Calculations – This program does seem to get bogged in calculating the percentages of the calories you eat are proteins, fats and carbs. It is suggested that you just focus on eating foods that are healthy, clean unprocessed foods in their natural state.
- Exercise May be Impossible – Many people who are very overweight may not be physically able to exercise. The good news with The Truth about Six Pack Abs is NOT the amount of exercise you do, but just start with the nutrition program.
In conclusion, it may be well to research this program. This is the only weight loss program that the writer has heard of that does not necessarily have to incorporate exercise. Check out The Truth about Six Pack Abs.
Show me that you are alive!
If you are using Truth About Six Pack Abs at this time and would like to share your experience, feel free to review Truth About Six Pack Abs or submit your testimonial below. Your feedback can help someone else to decide. Thanks!
If you’re looking for reviews, find them below. The comments and reviews are from real users so if there are none yet, please bookmark this page and check back regularly.
I’d like to hear your experience about Truth About Six Pack Abs from you…